With Thanksgiving upon us, this is the time of year most of us take some time to reflect on the areas we are thankful. It’s also the perfect time to consider helping others and serving the community. We’ve said it before, and we will reiterate again: Durango is one of the best communities in which to live and work. We love the community spirit and desire to help others.
One of the ways to do that is coming up: Four Corners Broadcasting will be at various locations over the next several weeks for their annual Holiday Donation Drives.
- Saturday November 21 at Nature’s Oasis benefiting Manna Soup Kitchen
- Saturday November 28 at Native Roots Garden Center benefiting La Plata County Humane Society
- Saturday December 5 at Star Liquors benefiting Lisa Parker’s Puppies
- Saturday December 12 at Brennan Oil benefiting the Boys and Girls Club of La Plata County
- Saturday December 19 at La Plata Electric Association benefiting the La Plata Family Centers Coalition
We encourage you to visit one of these (or more!) locations from 11-3 on the days listed above and support these organizations in our county. Here’s the website for more details: https://radiodurango.com/holiday-donation-drives/.