The New Year is upon us and what a perfect time to celebrate new beginnings and say goodbye to the past year. This last year looked different in many ways, with the continued shut downs and social distancing regulations here are some fun ideas for celebrating the New Year in a different way.
- Dress up – Just because you cannot go out to your favorite restaurant or local bar doesn’t mean you can’t put on your favorite dress or suit and tie and make the best of it from your living room.
- Order take out – Find one of your favorite local restaurants to support and order your dinner to-go. Enjoy a tasty dinner from a local restaurant from the comfort of your home.
- Make a special cocktail – Spruce things up with fun festive cocktail to add to your New Year celebration.
- Host a video call – Just because you cannot be with your loved ones this holiday doesn’t mean you can’t see them. Hosting a video call is a great way to keep in touch and spread some holiday cheer.
- Pop confetti at midnight – Go pick up some party poppers and make the most of your midnight celebration.
However you may be celebrating, from all of us at the Durango Team we wish you a happy and prosperous New Year.